I've moved my blog to a new domain. Visit jeffwongdesign.com

I am legend review. Recommended rental.


I AM LEGEND ONE SHEET
Originally uploaded by wbmoviesgirl
I actually saw this in the theatre when it came out. I watched for a second time last night and I it was still pretty freaky. Maybe because it was cranked up really loud on a surround sound system.

Its a pretty decent survival horror zombie movie--One of the better ones I've seen recently. I recommend it as a rental if you want something entertaining and scary.

I had a really interesting conversations with my buddy matt about how to survive against a zombie invasion. For the sound of it, he actually seems prepared! Hah. What would you do if the world had a disease that turned people into flesh eating undead monsters?

No comments:

Post a Comment