I've moved my blog to a new domain. Visit jeffwongdesign.com

nikon.com knows how to make sharing simple.


i was browsing around at some possible new lenses for my camera, and to my surprise, i saw our sharing menu on their site. they did a great job with the placement.


i like how they branded their menu and carried their colors though... and they even added their name in the title. nice touch! you can easily customize and brand your own menu by following these instructions.



on a side note, here are some photos i shot this weekend. if you're photo buff and you're interested in what kind of gear i use, i typically carry around a nikon dx 17-55mm f2.8 and nikon MF 85mm f1.8 on a nikon D200 body. the next lens i'd love to get is a nice telephoto... something like a 70-200mm f2.8 or 70-300mm f3.5-5.6. yum.

you can see more photos i've shot on our flickr page. here are more photos from my weekend. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment