I've moved my blog to a new domain. Visit jeffwongdesign.com

Snowpocalypse, Day 3.

I've been completely off the grid because the power went out Friday evening. Since then, I've been literally burning candles in my room, conserving laptop and cell phone power. Fortunately, I had a pack of candles reserved for such an occasion.

Today, I bought a portable propane heater, since it's unlikely the power company will come by. Yesterday they said they'd fix it by 6pm, then 8pm, then they pushed it back today to 6pm, and then 7pm. Last night, was about 50 degrees indoors... and I don't feel like going another night without heat. I suspect my house temperature will drop another 5 degrees if the power doesn't return.

1 comment:

Chapunk Brinkka said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment.
I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.
By the way,
Blogger how when you visit my blog,
My Blog have been created for the satisfaction of consumer of all.
Here the best method for you and get the best penis enlargement pills today.

Post a Comment