I've moved my blog to a new domain. Visit jeffwongdesign.com

A tiny apartment transforms into 24 rooms.

"In Hong Kong, because of the space, apartments are small and expensive. Gary Chang, an architect, decided to design a 344 sq. ft. apartment to be able to change into 24 different designs, all by just sliding panels and walls. He calls this the "Domestic Transformer.""

I have a lot of family in Hong Kong, and I know what it's like to live in a small space. I used to spend my summers there as a child, and space is tight. What's even more wild is that Hong Kong is becoming even more dense and expensive. Here is an impressive video of a designer who transforms his space into a versatile living area. I am really astonished by all the details he thought about.


No comments:

Post a Comment